With the maximum attack in mind, this dual fan setup is designed for cooling your engine oil under the most extreme racing conditions. Not only will you have added oil capacity, but now you will have over 476CFM flowing through your oil cooler even if it's mounted in a remote space, or if you just came off a hot lap into the pits and you have no airflow. Built with a T-6061 Aluminum Fan shroud with threaded rivets pre-installed mounted to dual 6" PANASONIC electric fans, you can rest assured of the durability and longevity of this kit.
- Reduces Oil Temperature by 50 Fahrenheit
- Assists in reducing Coolant Temperature
- Extends Engine Life
- Core size: 220mm x 140mm x 50mm.
- Overall size: 330mm x 200mm x 130mm.
- Material - T-6061 Aluminium with Powder coat paint finish
- Connector - AN 8 Internal
- Electric Fans - 12V / 238CFM [total 476CFM] Panasonic electric motors.
- Fan Shroud - Full T-6061 Aluminium construction
*Core size is tube and fin area only and does not include tanks or plate under tank.
- All Petrol and Diesel Vehicles
- Engine Oil, Transmission Oil and Rear Differential Oil
- Modified Street Vehicles or 4x4 Offroad Race Vehicles